Thursday, June 2, 2011

Webster's Pages Birdhouse Staircase Mini Album

I <3 Webster's Pages. The paper is just gorgeous :) And the Basic Grey album adds to the sweetness! (But Basic Grey, can you have some quality control when packing your albums please? there's supposed to be 10 chipboard pieces but I only got 9, my friend got 8 in her pack. There are not many packs with 10 ya? *sigh*)

Did this album with Merdrey. Isn't it sweet? Included a charm that Sue Howe made for me for the Scrappyhappiness Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp swap. Isn't it pretty? And it goes soooooooo well with the album!

Hmmm but it's lacking a title though... I have not decided if I wanna put my Australia travel photos in it, or my Japan's. The cover looks a tad empty without a title!

Here's a close up of the charm. Pretty right?! The colors are so nicely coordinated.

Well this album is a top flip album, a little difficult to photograph cos it can't "stand" like the usual horizontal bound album. So i decided to fan it open to photograph. Here are some of the pages!

A close up of one of my favourite page. The color of the prima flower and webster's papers just come together so well!

I love this and i hope ya like it too! Thanks Mer! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for coming for class =) Nice photography skills i must say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next one coming weekend! :) cya!

    ReplyDelete