Monday, September 24, 2012

A first...

I have been scrapping for 2 years now. I started this time, two years ago, just before the delivery of my baby boy... and now he is a running, jumping monkey. And in my 2 years of scrapping, I have not created anything for myself. Not until now :) So here's my first gift, to myself.


This photo was taken by my wedding photographer Brian Ho from the thegaleria.com at the end of my wedding luncheon, while hubby and I were thanking our guests. I created a shadowbox for it, to sit alongside the Mother's Day gift my son made for me. Hopefully... this would be a first, and not the only, or the last. I hope to eventually fill my home with milestone photos of my family :)

So yep, i'll stop here, and let the photos do the talking.





I love the details, and that moment captured, do you? :)

1 comment: