Sunday, July 24, 2011

MY CHA WISHLIST

Well... I don't have a very large wish list (thank goodness for my pockets). Anyone wanna buy me something? hehehe. I can make stuff for you guys in return? hehe. Naahhh I'm kidding. I can buy them when they hit the stores locally (hopeflly)... Just hope that they are not outta stock the moment they arrive (it happened with prima and webster's!) I don't expect anyone to send me goodies, especially not since postage cost more than the price of the items. But if anyone do... I will honour my word! I'll send a 12x12, or mini, or altered something back?!

anyway here goes!

BO BUNNY ET CETERA COLLECTION


GRAPHIC 45 ABC PRIMER COLLECTION



PRIMA ROMANTIQUE AND PRINTERY COLLECTION
and LONDONERRY FLOWERS + SHABBY CHIC RESIN AND METAL EMBELLIES





WEBSTER'S PAGES WESTERN ROMANCE COLLECTION


See! I'm so not greedy right? Not THAAAAATTTT much that I want from this CHA right? Self control! Must practice self control!

No comments:

Post a Comment